The school is closed closed for all children apart from those identified as either
Vulnerable or have parents that are defined as key workers.
If you think you fit into either of this categories please contact the school office immediately.
Our school will only be closed if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- Not enough adult supervision to ensure the health and safety supervision of children.
- Directed to by Local Authority, Public Health England or another advisory body.
Steps taken to decide on whether to close the school will be as follows@
- Head teacher will liaise with the Local Authority and Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made whether school should be open or not.
- The decision to open school, or not, will be communicated to staff and communicated to parents via
- The school website,
- Text Messaging
- Social Media
- Local Authority and local media websites.
- Decisions will be made and communicated by 3pm each subsequent day